Legal Due Diligence Readiness List
Half of deals fail because of issues that are surfaced during the due diligence process.
Set yourself up for success by preparing in advance using this free download.
This real-life example from a recent deal includes a list of 58 items you will get asked about during legal due diligence, which you can start compiling right now:
This list includes the most typical areas that opposing legal teams will review during due diligence:
- Material Contracts (customer, supply, operating and employee contracts and licenses)
- Litigation – Pending and potential lawsuits
- Regulatory and Compliance
- Intellectual Property*
- Real Property
- Property and Tax Liabilities
- Compensation and Employee Benefits/Labor
- Organizational documents (company by-laws, limited liability agreements, stockholder agreements)
- Other items – OSHA/COVID
You may also like these downloads: